Stefan L. Brännare
Mr. Brännare’s responsibilities with the firm include analyzing and structuring investment portfolios, investment manager selection and providing ongoing investment oversight. Previously, Mr. Brännare was a partner with the Applegate Group of Smith Barney, a Pittsburgh based team focused on comprehensive wealth management. Mr. Brännare has extensive knowledge and experience with portfolio construction for private clients as well as institutions.
A native of Sweden, Stefan’s got nine years of professional ice hockey experience and has been a resident of Wheeling, WV since 1997. In his spare time, he is a hockey coach in the Wheeling Amateur Hockey Association (WAHA), serves on the WAHA board, and plays ice hockey for Pittsburgh Penguins Alumni and Celebrity teams in support of children’s charities. Stefan also enjoys other outdoor activities including tennis, golf, soccer and skiing. He is married to Liz (Lamb) with two young daughters, Emma and Anna.
- B.S. in Business Marketing from Providence College, RI
- Attended the MBA program at WJU
- Completed Citi-Smith Barney’s Guided Portfolio Management certification
- Completed Citi-Smith Barney’s Financial Planning Specialist certification
- Completed Legg Mason’s Wealth Management Specialist Management certification
Check out the backgrounds of these investment professionals on FINRA's BrokerCheck.